Terms and conditions
Use of the TB Free England website and the information and content contained in it is subject to the below terms and conditions.
Your continued use of TB Free England indicates that you have accepted them in their entirety and without change. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions. Notification of any such amendments will be posted on TB Free England:
- All material included on the website is intended for general information purposes only. It is not intended to be legal or professional advice. Users should take appropriate action to verify the information provided and should not act or refrain from acting on the information contained on TB Free England without first verifying the information and obtaining their own legal and/or professional advice.
- Information may be changed or updated without notice.
- TB Free England its website on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the website or its content and expressly disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, TB Free England makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on the website.
- The information contained on TB Free may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Neither TB Free nor any of its representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with TB Free. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property (whether or not advised of the possibility of loss) and claims of third parties.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in the clause are intended to limit your rights as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit TB Free England’s liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- TB Free England does not accept any liability in connection with any third party sites that can be accessed through the site and does not endorse, approve or take responsibility for the contents of any such site.
- In relation to any dispute arising out of use of TB Free England, the user and TB Free England agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Except where the contrary is expressly stated, the text, images, graphics and information are copyright of TB Free England. Permission is granted to download and print in hard copy parts of TB Free England for personal, non-commercial use.
Any other use of materials, including but not limited to reproduction or incorporation of the whole or any part of it in any other work or publication whether paper or electronic media or any other form, is prohibited unless the prior written permission of TB Free England has been obtained.